M - Art * Return Books
T - Media/P.E
W - Art/Music
Th - Media
F - P.E., *1st Adventures in Art!
Reading - Unit 9, Week 1 - Make Connections/Identify Cause and Effect
* Identify causes and effects in a picture and text.
* Identify and use the signal language for cause and effect.
* Make connections to understand a text.
* Learn strategies for analyzing questions and finding answers, clues, and evidence.
Word Study -
• Understand that /k/ is spelled ck, ic, and x
• Hear the /k/ sounds in words
• Determine which letters are used to spell /k/
• Write and identify words with /k/
Math - We'll be doing math review early in the week and then taking the MCA math test on Wednesday and Thursday.
Science - We will begin our science unit on the Sun, Moon and Stars this week!