M - Art *Return library books
T - P.E./Media
W - Art/Music
Th - Media
F - P.E.
E.5 - Relate the area model of multiplication to numeric methods of multiplication. Practice one-digit by two-digit multiplication.
E.6 - Compare and analyze methods of multiplication
E.7 - Draw area models to represent the product of a one-digit number and a three-digit number.
E.8 - Practice one-digit by three-digit multiplication.
E.9 - Understand real-world division situations.
Reading - Unit 7 - Week 3, Readers Theater: Rough - Faced Girl
* Read short word groups and sentences as complete sentences.
* Demonstrate understanding of the text through purposeful phrasing.
* Use effective phrasing to make their reading sound like talking.
Word Study -
* Understand that words with final vowels -y, -ey, or -ie
usually have a long e sound
• Understand that words with final vowel -y in accented
syllables usually have a long i sound
• Recognize the final -y (/e
/), -ey, -ie, and -y (/ı
/) in words of
two or more syllables
• Write -y pattern words and indicate final pattern
Social Studies - The students will be finishing up our Structures of Life science unit early in the week and then we will get to our next social studies unit - How Does Our Economy Work? The class will learn about markets and how supply and demand work together to affect the prices of goods and services.