M - Media
T - P.E.
W - Music
Th - Art
F - Media/P.E
11-5 - Complete comparison statements based on information in a bar graph.
11-6 - Solve problems involving finding a fraction of a number.
11-7 - Read a circle graph and find fractions of numbers to solve problems.
11-8 - Understand the meaning of probability, how to determine the probability of an event, and predict future events.
Reading - Genre Study - Tall Tales
* Understand the features of a tall tale.
* Read and analyze a tall tale.
* Compare and contrast two tall tales.
Word Study -
* Understand that the same sound can be spelled in different
• Understand that the letter c stands for the hard sound /k/
and the soft sound /s/
• Read and write words with soft c
• Articulate rules for when c stands for the soft sound and
when it stands for the hard sound
Social Studies - The class will continue their unit on economics and will focus on supply and demand.