T - Art/Music
W - Media
Th - P.E. *Remember to bring skates/helmets
F - Music
Reading - Unit 6, Week 1
* Identify facts and opinions based on an illustration or text
* Identify and use the signal language for opinions.
• Identify the long u patterns uCe and open u- in multi-syllable words
• Understand that accented syllables often have the long vowel sound
• Hear the long u sound in accented syllables in words
• Write and spell the long u pattern words and identify the accented syllables
9.4 - Write multiplication and division word problems of various types.
9.5 - Explore patterns in 7's count-bys
9.6 - Solve comparison word problems involving multiplication and division
9.7 - Develop strategies for solving comparison word problems.
9.8 - Understand what a square number is.
Social Studies - We will continue our study of children around the world and how their lives are similar and different from our own.